We are executing Pan Malaysia Maintenances, Construction & Modification (PM-MCM) Contract.
Working base: Sabah & Sarawak
Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks:
- Preparation of engineering worksheet, shop drawings, lifting plan and as-built
- Material Take Off (MTO)
- Shall prepare major workscope overviews for presentations and workscoping purposes
- Shall perform workscoping with the Workpack Engineers and prepare changes on the AFC drawings for STQ
- Shall prepare Positive and Construction Isolation Plan
- Shall prepare any drawings and sketches as required for the Workpack
Qualifications, Experience & Skill/Competencies
Diploma/Certificate in Engineering or equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience in Oil & Gas industry: 5 years
Minimum Years of Experience in Position: 5 years
- Engineering CAD Software
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work on multiple location including offshore assignment
- Good interpersonal and Leadership skills with high degree of initiative and integrity.
- Working knowledge of project management.
- Able to communicate among different levels of management and employees.
- Have strong ability to make good decisions
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free.
- Be safety cautious
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work on extended hours
If interested, kindly forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org