We are executing Pan Malaysia Maintenances, Construction & Modification (PM-MCM) Contract.
Working base : Sabah & Sarawak
Project duration : 5 Years
Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks:
- Review scope of work and interpret construction drawings and job scopes
- Perform rigging calculations and selection of rigging and equipment for pipeline and platform installation
- General/ develop installation sketches and drawing for the drafting to formulate installation procedures
- Prepare and Outsource subcontractors, project materials, and equipment to be used in installation project
- Raise Materials/ Subcontractors requisition for project
- Supervise / monitor and provide technical support of offshore installation works in field
- Oversee / monitor and provide technical support for structures load out at fabrication yard
- Knowledge in basic structural / stress analysis check
- Prepare post-job analysis and as-built reports
- Review and implement scope of work and interpret construction drawings and job scopes.
- Review, Prepare and Outsource subcontractors, project materials, and equipment to be used in installation project.
- Supervise and monitor and provide technical support of offshore installation works in field.
- Oversee and monitor and provide technical support for structures/pipelines load out at fabrication and load out yard.
- Perform rigging calculations and selection of rigging and equipment for pipeline and platform installation.
- Perform all engineering verifications and calculations for the project installation.
- Produce post-job analysis and as-built reports.
- Plan the project needs efficiently to meet the target schedule.
- Troubleshoot / Problem solver/ Identify technical problems and make the necessary technical decisions within the limitations imposed by contractual requirements.
- Ensure that the operation people on board of the vessel receive all useful data in form of reports, manuals, and drawings.
- Follow up offshore activities or in any construction place deemed necessary by the project.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill/Competencies
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
With minimum eight (8) years working experience in related field.
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work on multiple location including offshore assignment
- Able to communicate among different levels of management and employees.
- Have strong ability to make good decisions
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free.
- Be safety cautious
- Able to work on extended hours
If interested, kindly apply online or forward your CV to email@example.com