We are executing Pan Malaysia Maintenances, Construction & Modification (PM-MCM) Contract.
Working base : Sabah & Sarawak
Project duration : 5 Years
Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks:
- Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions; interviewing process supervisors and operators; completing troubleshooting procedures.
- Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives; determining project objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, environmental quality; estimating relevance, time, and costs.
- Develops operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating, and screening alternative solutions; calculating economics; determining impact on total system.
- Anticipates operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, unit limitations; monitoring unit performance.
- Improves operational quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending process re-design; implementing changes; contributing information and opinion to unit design and modification teams.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill/Competencies
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
With minimum eight (8) years working experience in related field.
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work on multiple location including offshore assignment
- Able to communicate among different levels of management and employees.
- Have strong ability to make good decisions
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free.
- Be safety cautious
- Able to work on extended hours
If interested, kindly apply online or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org