We are executing Pan Malaysia Maintenances, Construction & Modification (PM-MCM) Contract.
Working base: Sabah & Sarawak (Offshore)
Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks:
- Prepare job packages and project schedules
- Update, monitor and report project progress based on actual versus planned
- Analyze productivity
Qualifications, Experience & Skill/Competencies
Degree, preferably in Engineering or equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience in Oil & Gas industry: 6 years
Minimum Years of Experience in Position: 3 years
- Familiar with standard software program, CPM network, developing S-Curve Schedule, bar chart and manpower histogram.
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work on multiple location including offshore assignment
- Good interpersonal and Leadership skills with high degree of initiative and integrity.
- Working knowledge of project management.
- Able to communicate among different levels of management and employees.
- Have strong ability to make good decisions
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free.
- Be safety cautious
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work on extended hours
If interested, kindly forward your resume to: email@example.com