We are executing Pan Malaysia Maintenances, Construction & Modification (PM-MCM) Contract.
Working base: Sabah & Sarawak
Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks:
- Responsible for performance of all activities within the project and resource management to meet project goals
- Steward project and resolve issues timely
- Lead and manage the project organization efficiently
- Responsible for ensuring all resources are sufficient to execute the work and to identify potential constraint or problem both during and in between work, resolve or provide effective mitigation to CLIENT.
- Expeditiously resolve the operational issues
- Timely delivery of contractual deliverables.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill/Competencies
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience in Oil & Gas industry: 15 years
Minimum Years of Experience in Position: 5 years
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work on multiple location including offshore assignment
- Good interpersonal and Leadership skills with high degree of initiative and integrity.
- Working knowledge of project management.
- Able to communicate among different levels of management and employees.
- Have strong ability to make good decisions
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free.
- Be safety cautious
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work on extended hours
If interested, kindly forward your resume to: email@example.com