We are executing Pan Malaysia Maintenances, Construction & Modification (PM-MCM) Contract.
Working base: Sabah & Sarawak
Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks:
- Planning and coordinating project management activities
- Review and approve work package
- Shall be fully accountable for day-to-day operations of the assigned WORKBARGE or WORKBOAT and ensure they are in good working conditions and all statutory and Legislation requirements are valid
- Shall monitor the welfare of the offshore Marine and construction crew and ensure a properly structured crew change
- Shall visit the assigned WORKBARGE or WORKBOAT fortnightly to ensure the resources are in good working order
- Shall be responsible to implement the HSSE plan at the assigned WORKBARGE or WORKBOAT.
- Shall review the Workpack and ensure all construction methods, equipment, material and resources are accurate and available timely
- Shall proactively resolve all operational concerns and issues and keep CLIENT informed of the outcomes.
- Attend daily operation morning meeting
- Shall participate in CLIENT constructability, HAZID review, IPOP, risk assessment and meeting
- Shall be fully responsible to execute the work assigned for his/her WORKBARGE or WORKBOAT in a safe and cost-effective manner, of highest quality within the planned schedule
- Shall responsible to check and verify completeness of project material and construction tools/equipment prior to commencement of the WORK.
- Shall report to CLIENT on daily basis on any HSSE issues, progress, constraint, and work spread utilization.
- Shall own the incident as a consequence cause directly or indirectly by the assigned work scope, and shall ensure that the remediation is acted upon timely
- Shall participate in Post Project Critique (PPC) and After Action Review (AAR)
- Shall organize a site visit on monthly basis.
- Shall participate in performance monitoring, KPI review and implementation.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill/Competencies
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience in Oil & Gas industry: 8 years
Minimum Years of Experience in Position: 5 years
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work on multiple location including offshore assignment
- Good interpersonal and Leadership skills with high degree of initiative and integrity.
- Working knowledge of project management.
- Able to communicate among different levels of management and employees.
- Have strong ability to make good decisions
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free.
- Be safety cautious
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work on extended hours
If interested, kindly forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org