Senior Marine Captain
We are executing Pan Malaysia Maintenances, Construction & Modification (PM-MCM) Contract.
Working base: Sabah & Sarawak
Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks:
- Shall be responsible to lead and take charge of the Marine Operations
- Shall be responsible for Marine compliance to CONTRACT
- Shall be responsible to provide Marine expertise and advise CLIENT in Marine operation
- Shall ensure integrity of the Marine Spread and monitor the performance
- Shall be accountable for the barge moves, coordinate, approve planning and execution on the vessels move
- Shall be fully responsible for all Marine related activities and manning.
- Shall manage the fleet in compliance with CLIENT Marine requirements.
- Shall organize Marine related incident investigations and be responsible to close-out all Marine related recommendations
- Shall responsible for compliance of all mandatory rule and regulation of WORKBARGE and WORKBOAT.
- Shall responsible for Computerized Planned Maintenance System, Fuel Monitoring System.
- Shall prepare anchor patterns proposal for CLIENT’s approval.
- Shall responsible for issuance of anchor patterns in compliance with the latest CLIENT’s work program (Integrated Barge Schedule) and Timeline.
- Shall organized internal vessel inspections and issue inspection reports prior to inviting CLIENT’s Pre-Mobilization Inspection.
- Shall train/assess and supervise WORKBARGE and WORKBOAT Master for vessel move and Marine operation.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill/Competencies
Master Certificate of Navigation or equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience in Oil & Gas industry: 10 years
Minimum Years of Experience in Position: 3 years
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work on multiple location including offshore assignment
- Good interpersonal and Leadership skills with high degree of initiative and integrity.
- Working knowledge of project management.
- Able to communicate among different levels of management and employees.
- Have strong ability to make good decisions
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free.
- Be safety cautious
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work on extended hours
If interested, kindly forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org