We are executing Pan Malaysia Maintenances, Construction & Modification (PM-MCM) Contract.
Working base : Sabah & Sarawak
Project duration : 5 Years
Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with Project Manager/Senior Management.
- To supervise and lead project team in prepare job card, work pack development, work execution plan & offshore projects execution.
- To lead & coordinate overall operations, quality assurance, testing, and commissioning in HUC project.
- To review and ensure that the Project Execution & HSE Plan adequately covers HUC activities and follow-up periodically to confirm compliance.
- To liaise with clients on work executions, planning, monitoring throughout work progress.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activity
- To resolve cross-functional issues during project execution.
- Responsible for offshore resources planning. ie: Manpower, Equipment, Tools & Consumables.
- To monitor overall progress and providing status and report to Project Manager/Senior Management.
- To liaise with contract department on all related contract issues and ensure project team provide necessary completion report/certificates.
- To ensure projects are executed within approved budget and timeline.
- To ensure Company Quality Assurance Policy are complied.
- To ensure the Quality Management System are fully implemented at project sites.
- To coordinate transactional operations and monitor ongoing projects.
- To reduce the risks of overall failure, maximises benefits.
- To manage the project schedule, budget and restricts cost.
- To ensure that team members adhere to clients’ specification in deliver the job to guarantee client satisfaction.
- To ensure that team members of the operation team adhere to company rules and work ethics.
- To assign tasks to team members in such a way that the more pressing tasks are completed first.
- Through sound leadership, establish a consistency of approach across multinational clients, professional staff and direct workforces.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill/Competencies
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
With minimum ten (10) years working experience in related field.
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work on multiple location including offshore assignment
- Good interpersonal and Leadership skills with high degree of initiative and integrity.
- Working knowledge of project management.
- Able to communicate among different levels of management and employees.
- Have strong ability to make good decisions
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free.
- Be safety cautious
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work on extended hours
If interesed, kindly forward your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org