We are executing Pan Malaysia Maintenances, Construction & Modification (PM-MCM) Contract.
Working base: Sabah & Sarawak (Offshore)
Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks:
- As a trainee, Offshore Planner / Scheduler
- Assist Construction Superintendent in preparing DPR, DSR, etc.
Qualifications, Experience & Skill/Competencies
Recognized trade apprenticeship or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience in Oil & Gas industry: 3 years
Minimum Years of Experience in Position: 2 years
- Computer literate (Microsoft excel, word, power point).
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work on multiple location including offshore assignment
- Good interpersonal and Leadership skills with high degree of initiative and integrity.
- Working knowledge of project management.
- Able to communicate among different levels of management and employees.
- Have strong ability to make good decisions
- Ability to engage in multiple assignments concurrently and complete them error free.
- Be safety cautious
- Planning and organizing
- Team work
- Good Communication skills
- Able to work on extended hours
If interested, kindly forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org